Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Some Days...

What a week!  I have so many things racing around in my mind - words like breakthrough, listen, purity, truth, freedom!  There is so much more!  Behind each word are these huge concepts that I want to wrap my mind around but they seem somewhat elusive and fleeting at times and then so huge that my mind would burst in the effort at others.  God is definitely up to something.  I can tell because there has been so much opposition going on around me not only in my own life but in the lives of those who are coming alongside me.  Hahaha!  This only puts me in hyper vigilant mode!  I just have to say that it stinks to be satan!  His days are numbered and that is very good news!  I don't know if you've noticed this like I have but if you too are facing what looks like insurmountable odds, look again.  Graham Cooke says that every problem is something to be happy about because it's really an opportunity for God to show up big or as a friend of mine calls it "opportunities wrapped in problem paper".  I like that.  Meanwhile I'll just bask in His glory and watch Him work.


2 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

Love the pic. Count me in with the opportunities wrapped in problem paper.

Mrs. Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.