Friday, February 17, 2006

God's party

"God can blow the lid off any box, unfold it and turn it into a dance floor." I found this quote on the home page of a church in Pennsylvania. I like that.

It also says, "God is having a party and we are all invited. At God's party our spiritual hungering is fed and our thirsting is satisfied. At God's party we get strength, stamina and community support that helps us through the tough times that come to everyone. Feeding our spiritual hunger helps reduce those, "I can't believe I'm so stupid" moments - but we'll never eliminate them all. That's why we need friends and companions and not judges(no offense to judges) for the journey."

4 comments:

Clint said...

The only thing I know of that God can not do is make a rock so big he can not lift it.

Candy said...

I love you Clint Logue.

Beverly said...

Hey that could be a new invitation at the end of the sermon.."Now, if any of you want to go to God's party, He has an invitation for you."


God's Having a Party
Where: God's house
When: your death - through eternity

p.s. no gifts please..God will just be excited to see you there!

RSVP...Now!

sidenote...Candy and Clint I am glad you guys are invited too...

Clint said...

party on dudets