Friday, April 13, 2007

My Latest Obsession

Thanks everyone for all your very sweet well wishes for our anniversary. We had a lovely day and I was pretty spoiled. Let me just say, I am blessed and I know it and I am very grateful.

So, what's my latest obsession? This: http://www.wvec.com/cams/eagle.html

If you have a high speed internet connection, you have to click over onto this thing. It is amazing. It's a webcam set up to view an eagle's nest in a park in Virginia. There are three babies and two adult eagles that fly in and out. You can watch them wake up and eat and I even saw one of the babies (excuse me) pee! It was fascinating!! He bent over and let it go. It was projectile urination! I was beside myself! Stop in every once in awhile and spend a few minutes. But don't bother at night. It's dark ya know. Have fun!

3 comments:

Clint said...

this is cool. i shared it with mikes blog.

Beverly said...

oh my gosh, those little precious babies..

Anonymous said...

I love this sort of thing! Thanks for sharing ht link.