Tuesday, January 15, 2013

But God...

A week ago today I was offered an amazing opportunity.  Our Prophetic Art class was called up to the plate.  We were given the opportunity to connect hearts to God - to simply ask and listen.  I love doing this.  

I was at a conference put on by TSSM (Transformation School of Supernatural Ministry).  I've been a student of the school for the last 2 years.  I've learned so much.  I love the things that have come and continue to come out of it.

So here we were - standing in the front waiting for the next person in line to come on down. After listening for 4 or 5 people I found myself facing James.  He was a middle aged guy wearing a red jacket.  I asked him if it would be okay for me to hold his hands and say a prayer.  He said sure.  I simply asked God to show me a picture that would touch James' heart.  I immediately saw a campfire.  

I've learned enough to know that now that I have the picture if I will just begin to draw it and open my mouth God will fill my heart with His words.  So I did.  As soon as I started talking I heard the words "dying ember" and then the wave of knowing hit.  I told James I felt like the Father wanted him to know that under the perfect conditions even a dying ember could become a fire again - in fact a bonfire.  Perfect conditions - dying ember - bonfire - these words resonated in my heart for James.  

I asked him if this meant anything to him.  He stood there staring at me for a moment and then he said, "I bought a ranch to use as a ministry for burned out pastors.  It's a place for them to come and be renewed."  Then he told me that they had already had one pastor come who was completely burned out.  By the time he left he had written 7 chapters of a book.  We stood and stared at each other sharing a moment of glory.  I told James I believe God was all over that ranch.  I told him God wants to bless that place and he should just sit back and watch.  

The name of the ranch is Deine.  It's German for "Yours".  I love that.  If you know a pastor who needs a place to reignite, I know just the place.  And I'm really excited about it.  I have an email address for information. 
 

2 comments:

karen said...

Candy, this is an amazing post....as all of your posts are! I would love to hear more. Let's do lunch one day so I can learn more of what you have learned! Karen

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I love it,
The other day I was awarded a Liebster award, and I am now awarding it to you.
It's an award for blogs with 200 or less followers and is awarded by other bloggers,
Take a look at my award and see how you can pass it on and recognize others and find new blogs.

Check out the post that I mentioned you in on http://closetexclusive.blogspot.com